Who we are
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our e-mail, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use specific other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember specific information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We also use trusted third-party services, Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can want to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We use Google Analytics/cookies to compile data regarding user interactions.
If you fill in a form on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
Embedded content from other websites
Our site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other site.
If you leave an inquiry or contact request, the information and its metadata are retained indefinitely, so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
More information on Google Analytics and cookies at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments via our site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal information we hold about you, including any info you have provided to us. You can also ask that we erase any personal data we hold about you except for any information we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last Edited on 2nd of March 2020